Application1.Cloth: cotton, polyester, fiber, textile — t shirt, jeans, hoodies, bag, cap, socks, shoes
2.Leather: bag, wallet, basketball The main advantages:
DTF Printer:1. Automatic white ink stirring, solve the problem of ink blocking.
2. Preheating function, heat the item which is printing to semi-dry, to get a better adhesive power effect.
3. Temperature and humidity display, real-time monitoring and adjustment.
4. There are different print head for your choice, R1390, L1800, DX5.
1. Small and lighter in weight, cost less shipping fee, the heat size is enough to print A3 size.
2. Alarm function, to remind you the item is done, and no need to keep eyes on all the time.
Consumables（need to buy separately）：
DTF PET film (30CM W,100M L)), 5*500ml DTF ink (CMYK+W), 1 kgs hot melt powder Specifications:
|Ink Consumable||1 Square/20ml|
|Ink Supply||6 Colors Bulk Ink System|
|Support White ink or not||Support|
|Power supply||24V 5A full power (output voltage 110-240v)|
|Printhead||EPS DX5&R1390&L1800 Optional|
|The main difference among DX5/L1800/R1390 DTF printer|
|print speed||3min/A3 (1440dpi)||7min/A3 (1440dpi)||8min/A3 (1440dpi)|
|Ink supply system||8 channels (CMYK+WWWW)||6 channels (CMYK+WW)||6 channels (CMYK+WW)|
|New feature||1. Automatic timed white ink stirring.2. Heater strip preheating.|
3. Temperature and humidity monitoring, adjustable temperature.