|Item Weight||1.38 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||7.8 x 5.39 x 2.32 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Items||100|
|Sheet Size||5-x-7-inch Inches|
|Brightness Rating||139 Candela|
|Manufacturer Part Number||0507100M-230|
Pacific Inkjet Acid-Free Matte Photo Paper For Inkjet Printers Gives Great Results With All Brands Of Inkjet Printers
If the print matters, your paper matters. Our 10mil 230gsm Paper Is Gloss Free and Delivers excellent results on all brands of inkjet printers.
Who Is Pacific Inkjet Matte Paper Geared Towards?
- People who want to print on paper thicker than consumer-grade matte papers
- Professional Photographers who want an acid-free economical paper that looks great behind glass
- Sellers of posters and prints online
- Those who demand quality in a matte paper and don\’t want papers that warp with heavy ink loads
- Graphic designers and those who produce announcements, posters, business graphics
- Photographers and hobbyists who want a paper that can hold and show extreme detail
- Making prints that are signature-worthy and can be signed, there is no glossy coating
- This product is compatible with most all in one printers. If your printer can use 10mil paper, this paper will work great for you
Things you should know about this product
- This product is coated on one side and there is no gloss or semi-gloss coating. If you\’re looking for what photo labs used to call matte finish, you likely want our premium luster photo papers. They have a semi-gloss finish with a slight texture. Luster is the paper traditionally used for school portrait prints and wedding photos etc.
- This product is compatible with dye based inkjet printers (consumer inkjet printers)
- This product is compatible with pigment based inkjet printers (professional inkjet printers)
- This product uses premium base materials made in Germany with final production in USA